Landry's rewards card

I signed up for one the last time i visited Animal Kingdom and ate at Rainforest Cafe (90s kid nostalgia).

I was flipping through the restaurant guide in the latest UOG, thinking about an upcoming family trip, and saw itnoted that Landry’s rewards members can get tables faster without making reservations. Haveany other card holders found this to be true? I used my card when paying at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co at CityWalk, but not when we first got there (got a table immediately). And if you doenjoy this advantage, does it also work at T-REX and Yak & Yeti? Im normally a meticulous planner and like keeping to a schedule, but the rest of the family isnt big on reservations, especially when we have a small child in tow. If we can get a table faster without committing to a time in advance, this could really help us out

1 Like

Yes it absolutely works. It’s a huge liner hack. This summer I walked to Yak and Yeti at 11:45 with no ADR. They told me 20 minutes- it was 5. T-Rex arrived at 6pm and was told 20 minutes and it was a 13 minute wait. I’ve heard they don’t want you to make an ADR when you have the card. You get priority over the ADRs - it’s so nice not having to be tied down to a time for once.

2 Likes

I wonder how many tables they keep open for Landry members?

If I have an ADR for 1pm and 5 groups come in between 12:45 and 1:15 , then my ADR could be delayed by over an hour. I’d be pretty mad if that happened. So how do they balance reservations and likely demand from members?

1 Like

They severely limit reservations. If you look on here on do an ADR search Y&Y and T-Rex are super hard ADRs to get. You should just get the card. It’s just a one time $25 fee and you get a $25 welcome credit. You also get a $25 birthday reward but you can put down whatever month you want so pick the month you travel the most. You can’t use th welcome and birthday at the same time though.

2 Likes

I looked into getting a card last year, but you have to be a US resident.

I do remember reading a post warning that they’d been turned away even with a card. I think that was soon after the parks reopened.

1 Like

Another liner hack is that if you frequently travel to WDW at the same time of year, put that month in for your birthday so you get the $25 rewards to use on your trip.

1 Like

It must have just been at the beginning of reopening- I haven’t heard of anyone having problems- everyone on chat reports a similar experience to me.

1 Like

Yes or travel in general since Landry’s has restaurants all over the country. Other chains include Morton’s Steak Joise Bubba Gump Shrimp and McCormick and Schmidt’s to name a few.

2 Likes

My birthday is January, but I still got the $25 birthday credit during a visit in late February.

2 Likes

It’s technically good until the 15th of the month following your birthday.

3 Likes

Wow, what a deal for AK and DS! Just $25.

1 Like

Last year, before i got the card, i made reservations two months in advance for Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom. I got the notification saying my table is ready. I go to the hostess, told it will be five minutes before my table is ready. I end up waiting for twenty in the gift shop. If this card will prevent wasting that kind of valuable time, im all for it

My birthday is in January (this week in fact) but i prefer to visit WDW in the Fall (UOR in the Spring). However, my niece was also born in January, and thats when its a big family trip. So a bonus discount then works better than when im going solo.

1 Like

Joe’s Crab Shack is another common one

1 Like

And UCW