LadyV’s Graduation Extravaganza in the Bubble - Day 1

The car is busting at the seams, and we are on our way from SC to WDW! I haven’t had any sleep. In fact, I’ve been getting ready to pack since about 7 last night. Hope I can sleep a bit in the car!

19 Likes

Hooray! Safe journey, hope you get some sleep.

3 Likes

Safe travels! I hope you have a great trip! Enjoy your graduation celebration!

2 Likes

Hooray! I am so happy for you! Safe travels! :two_hearts:

1 Like

graduation trips to WDW are the best. Rock it!! And be sure to let your hotel know you graduated :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve told anyone I talked to about it, and put it on my fax to AKL. Didn’t think to put it on my Pop Century fax. Hoping for some pixie dust. But even if I don’t get any, WDW is pixie dust enough!

2 Likes

awesome! Also, you may notice a special message from characters at some point… keep an eye out in your MDE app and on rides!

1 Like

Have a wonderful time. Make sure you get a Celebration button!

1 Like

I am SO EXCITED for you!!!

1 Like

Our debit card was just declined when trying to get gas. Grrrr, I forgot to set up a travel alert with our bank. Stupid, stupid, stupid. It’s all good, though.

1 Like

Can you call while en route? A bother, but necessary today sadly

This happened to us once after Super Storm Sandy our mailing address was moved to a post office box in a different town and I did not know the new zip code.

1 Like

Just talked to them and got it cleared up.

4 Likes

Wow. That’s a pain.

DW was in the rest room at the time so I used a different card and when DW came out she let me know the zip.

1 Like

I really love the Waze app. We weren’t sure what it was doing, but it redirected us around another accident.

3 Likes

Please drive safe.

1 Like

I would not be safe to drive with as little sleep as I have had. But Gregg is being very careful.

1 Like

Gregg just started the song The Final Countdown; which is some yew do when we’re almost there.

3 Likes

25 Likes