Labor Day DCA calendar

We’re headed to DLR the week of Labor Day. Our big park days will be Tuesday to Thursday but we’re gonna spend an evening at DCA on Monday (9/5). The schedule seems a bit wonky. Park close is at 9:00 pm but there are 2 showings of WOC; 9:00 and 10:15. I’m thinking the schedule is wrong, but does that mean the 2nd WOC show is incorrect or the park will actually close at 10:00. Any thoughts? Thanks!

2 Likes

When DCA is open until 10, it’s very normal and usually is the case that the 2nd World of Color is at 10:15. The show runs it’s 20-25 min & after that, the crowds are then swept out by security towards the two park exits. The queues for all the rides will close right at 10 as will all the shops & restaurants (& some of the bathrooms even) that are not directly along DCA’s main entrance street- Buena Vista St. Like Main St. Buena Vista St. will remain open for an hour past park close.

It is super weird that the website though is saying 9pm as close (I checked on it) but my guess is they haven’t quite got the final schedule entered into the system?? I would be super surprised if DCA is closing at 9pm on a holiday Monday. So I would suspect that it will close at 10, especially with World of Color being listed as having a 2nd showing at 10:15.

1 Like

Thank you for that helpful information. We’ll keep an eye on the schedule to see if it changes.

1 Like

The schedule has been updated and there’s a single WOC show at 9:00.

1 Like

So weird that it is closing at 9pm on a Monday holiday, but not all that weird that it took until 12-13 days before to get the schedule updated accurately :roll_eyes:

1 Like