La Nouba seating

I am thinking of giving DD6.9 tickets to La Nouba for her 7th birthday. We’ve never been to a Cirque show before (and don’t live near one), but she has seen little bits of La Nouba on the Must-Do’s with Stacey, and has always asked can we please, please go.
So I am wondering, how are the cheapest seats, cat. 4? Still good enough? Or to make it worthwhile do I need to buy more expensive seats?
And do you think a 7 year old would like it?
Thanks!

Oh my gosh, I just looked at the seating map, and categories 3 and 4 look like they are practically in the next state! Anyone with personal experience of the theater who could comment?

I think @Mr_Itty had good info regarding the seating here - I want to say that I remember reading that there really isn’t a bad seat in the place but I could be totally wrong so I’ll just be quiet and do my “Sheldon” impression again… @Mr_Itty, @Mr_Itty , @Mr_Itty :door:

The theater is tiny. There are no bad seats. You have a great view of the stage even from Categories 3 & 4.

1 Like

That is really good news! Esp. since those seats increase in price a LOT by section, and theoretically with the current discount we could get Cat. 4 for $49 each. (The cheap part of my brain chimes in to say: which is pretty close to the same price as 5 hours of MNSSHP or MVMCP, or HDDR, or, or…) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :smile: