Kinda new here, getting excited!

I wanted to add a note about the quick servi e mobile order. If you are there when it is crowded, this almost becomes a “must do”. On less crowded days, it is nice. It can help you avoid standing in QS lines which is always nice.

Buying an ILL for ROTR is sometging I always recommend. Lines build so quickly at HS, that it is great to be able to rope drop other rides during this time.

ROTR goes down a lot, so if it is down at rope drop you miss out on prime riding time, and if it is down at the end of the day, you’ll just miss it entirely.

Melenium falcon also has a single rider line that has almost no wait. If you have kids old enough to do this, it is a great way to ride it multiple times.

2 Likes

I liked the mobile order because there often seemed to be choices available on it that aren’t apparent on the regular menus.

1 Like

My family has a much easier time making up their mind on mobile order!

For new returnees - if you want to mobile order be sure to check the return times. When it is a busy time of day, the return times can be as much as an hour away. I usually order while in line for my last ride before a meal.

You only tell them to prepare it when you are on your way to the restaurant.

Great tip!

I typically set mine up in the morning, while folks are getting ready or while on the bus :slight_smile: Fix it and forget it!

2 Likes

Oooh, that is nice. It is dependent on you actually being at the restaurant at that time but:

1. Injoke I am 5 minutes late for everything in real life, but can time an entire Disney trip down to the 2nd.

2. you can modify your time if needed!

2 Likes