Kid's Menu

I apologize if this has been covered recently right under my nose but I did not see anything specific to my question, which is somewhat simple. My girls are beyond 9 years old, which is the “cut-off” at Table Service menus for the kids menu. They are 10 and 13 but don’t really eat like adults. Do we know of certain restaurants that still allow someone over the age of 9 to order off that menu or is this hit and miss? I cannot seem to find a definitive answer to this. Thanks all!

Andrew

1 Like

It can be hit or miss. Tutto Italia initially wasn’t going to let me. The waiter had to “speak with the manager” but when I mentioned that my adult son had autism, he immediately said I could.

At buffets, or all you care to eat restaurants, you will be charged the adult price but can get the kids items. We’ve done this at Ohana and Storybook Dining at Artist Point.

2 Likes

All of your QS will let you. Buffets will charge adult price. If your kids can pass for 9 I think it’s safe to order off of the kids menu. If they look older than 10 you may get questioned. My friend ordered off the kids menu for her 10 yr old almost every time 1 trip and was never questioned once. Her son is a little small for his age though.

1 Like

At Coral Reef, Tony’s Town Square, Rose and Crown, Ale & Compass and Turf Club in June 2022 the 16 yo with us ordered from the child menu at supper with no difficulty.

DH did the child menu occasionally while I ordered mostly from the appetizer list.

2 Likes

I appreciate all the info. Thanks folks!

1 Like