Kidani 1 bedroom room recommendations

I have 2 1-bedrooms both Savannah view at Kidani in June. I need to call DVC to add one extra person to a room and I was going to make sure our rooms are linked (pretty sure they are since they are both showing in my account) and make a room request.

There are a couple 1 bedrooms right next to each other but maybe not best view (looking at TP room finder). I was thinking of requesting the rooms near each other (same floor and building). Then I was going to request South Trail (building 2) on the 2nd or 3rd floor near lobby. Is this a good request? Are there any bad Savannah rooms? Is the South side a hike to the pool?

1 Like

We were most recently in the North Trail and felt it was perfect

Our room was on floor 4 - 7826 - very close to the elevator which made it easy to get to other floors, the parking garage under the building, and the pool, which was steps away across the roadway.

I did feel we were a little higher than would have been ideal - in fact my user comment on the TP room finder page for Kidani says exactly that. We couldn’t see the giraffe’s heads because they were obstructed by the trees. I would recommend lobby level or even one floor lower but in that basic area. This is what you get there:

2 Likes

Thank you! I wasn’t sure if there were as many giraffes on the N side! Looks like there are! Hmmm I have to consider being near the pool. Our child is a fish.

Oh loads and loads!

I have a billion pics of the animals I watched from my balcony at all hours of the day

1 Like

You just saved me a bunch of searching, thanks! I was looking for recommendations for a 1 bedroom Savannah view in June as well. Quick mental health trip with just my 2 girls, last minute booking and we’ve never had a Savannah view before so we’re super excited.

@CA_Disney_Gal hope you have an amazing trip!

ETA request made for 2 floors below. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Thank you! We leave on Saturday!!! I will let you all know what I got. I ended up requesting Sunset savanna, near lobby, low floor- we have 2 rooms so those being close together was actually the first request. I cannot wait!

3 Likes