Kermit Keepers - 2018 - Kermit needs families!

I wanted to again throw the NEW and Improved Google spreadsheet out there for all to see for 2018.
The spreadsheet is now tagged in a file in the Facebook group for everyone to (hopefully) be able to find easily as well.
(Flat Liners - Adventures of Kermit) for those that want to join there too…but it is of course NOT a requirement to be on FB in order to have fun with our green friend!

Please remember to keep the family before and after you in the loop - I believe there may have been a mishap recently with our green friend, but he is alive and well at the home of a fellow liner. Not many people are signed up in the coming months…and as we know, liners typically are in the world at least a few times a month, so any family that can take him on an adventure is greatly appreciated. (we know we hate leaving him with Bell Services too long…)

Thanks all, and feel free to reach out to me with any questions!
Julie

1 Like

I am replying to try to make this easier for people to find.

1 Like

I just signed up for our stay in two weeks. Do I just send an email to the family before us? This will be fun, he can meet the Trolls!

1 Like

I hope someone will jump in but I would email the person that has him right before you. Have fun!

Hopeful that more families will be in the world 2 weeks from now…need more friends!!!

If things go well next week, we’ll adopt him for a few days in February. Sorry that won’t help you sooner.

1 Like