Keeping track of your plans? Tools?

I have a similar one (with times, parks, transportation, ADRs, FPPs, downtime, etc.) for our itinerary. Mine is color coded but I used Excel so don’t have the graphics. Yours looks way better!

2 Likes

Perhaps, but don’t tell my DH that I admitted it :wink:

2 Likes

I think I’m in love. I mean, the plane pointing upwards for when your taking off? Dude. Stop it. Your attention to detail is amazing! Thanks for sharing the ppt file! DH is going to have a cow when I put this on the fridge!

1 Like

Wow you guys! This is bringing it to a whole other level. Thanks for sharing!

I really love @TheProphetPaul’s!

This trip I have been using the following. Simple enough to share with the other traveler.

This is OF COURSE in addition to my TPs. I make those for every trip. I use those (via the Lines app) while I’m in the parks, so I don’t put the FPs on this Doc.

3 Likes

I like this table idea! I’m going to try that next time…

Wow! This is amazing!

1 Like

Tell me how you do it on an iPhone!!!

I have just fainted.

I use Google Sheets. I also printed off the 15-minute incremental plan for each touring day from my Google Sheets itinerary, laminated them, and wore them on a lanyard on my neck that also had a waterproof sleeve for my cell phone… BECAUSE I AM A GIANT GOOBER. And I also wanted to conserve phone battery.

1 Like

Thank you so much for posting these, everyone. They are fabulous!! I’m sure I will use one of these to hand to the family, the TP plan is too detailed in some ways and not detailed enough in others.

Especially love the “must sees” & transportation notes- to which I will add the expected travel time. They are learning but are handicapped regarding crowds and public transportation, at home the speed limit is 80 mph and there is one stop light in the county… which actually just blinks red :rofl:

• From the home screen, swipe left to right until you see a list of widgets, or in my case a plus sign to add widgets
  • Tap Edit
  • Tap Add>“Google Calendar” or “Up Next” or “Reminders”
  • Tap Done

Excited, I showed my family last night and they were all What Rock Have You Been Living Under? Whatev.
I guess it’s been a feature of IOS for a while. In a flurry of “get rid of all the things because they cause me stress” I deleted all the notifications and widgets. :thinking:

2 Likes

I second, or third, the use of Google sheets. It is basically excel but can be shared and easily accessed on your phone!

You can also “tag” other people in it too and it will alert them. Like when I’m making plans I can tag my husband and tell him to decide between CP or 1900 PF for this time slot, etc.

1 Like

Mine is Google Docs, which can be viewed on iPhone or Android too.

1 Like

“Goober”? Oh please. :rofl:This is what I do except no lanyard or lamination (instead, I laser print 5x copies and once they start wearing out, I change them up before the day starts). My phone is mostly waterproof so I just keep a spare baggie in my park bag if I know I’m about to get drenched. But I have found the printed-plan is a little easier to find things and keep track of them as opposed to keeping it all digital (I’m not wholly sure why beyond #grandpaeyes)

I would actually LIKE to keep everything digital, but again… it’s just easier to keep the schedule-sheet on paper apparently. I DO need to find a folding method or layout that breaks it down the day a bit better though. It’s a little frustrating to pull out the paper, take a second to realize you’re not immediately looking at the right day/block of time, and then unfold it completely so you can find the right time block you’re in.

heh, more testing is needed.

If you’re American, I would check out Ting - I discovered them when researching cell service for our NY trip - you can pool your data across devices. We couldn’t use them - we’re Cdn. (We ended up using Roam which had $5/day unlimited data, etc.)

Thanks everybody for sharing your sheets - very inspiring…