"Just One - Disney Theme Parks Edition" Forum Game

But I’m the host…and I already read it!

Sorry. Wrong tag. I meant to tag the guesser.

1 Like

We need 1 more clue…care to jump in @ryan1 or @janamelia?

@ApolloAndy That’s what I figured, so I have not read it. :slight_smile:

Rd 3 clue is Air

@jeremy.diller That’s technically two words, so it would get thrown out. Want to revise?

Love this! It’s basically the same as the old TV game show Password (the Super Password iteration hosted by Bert Convy is my favorite game show ever).

A reminder to clue-givers that clues are supposed to be one word, as mentioned in the lead post. (I won’t police clues after this one time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

Done, sorry, still learnin I guess

1 Like

I think I counted wrong before. @ApolloAndy I need a total of 5 other guesses before adding my own, right? So we still need one more?

As a guesser, I feel like I need to sit here with my fingers in my ears until someone taps me on the shoulder. Only I’m trying to not look at things too closely in case someone forgets to blur their clue.

According to the stated rules, yes. One more. What I do love about the game though is it works perfectly well as players come and go. The more clues you have, the more likely they are to cancel out, so it doesn’t really matter how many you end up with at the end. So if you’re impatient and want to go for it, no harm done. Also, you can give the 5th clue and wait for the 6th.

@mkmuzzy, @kerrilux_625778 can tag you when the final set of clues is assembled.

Sounds good.

Do I pick my clue before or after I have seen all the others? I already have one picked, but if guesser #5 says the same thing, can I change mine since I’m the host?

This is kind of like Codenames! (My favorite game)

No. You should not see any clues. You are submitting a blind clue just like everyone else.

But don’t I have to eliminate the duplicates?

I also made a Disney Parks word list for Codenames, which inspired this whole exercise. Give me a sec. and I’ll upload it as a .jpg

1 Like

After you submit your clue, then you reveal the spoilers and eliminate duplicates including your own. You can’t change it.

1 Like

I don’t even have words for how cool that is.

@ApolloAndy…would spider be an acceptable clue? Is it too close to bug? Am I overthinking?