Just For You 35% off offer

I just got a 35% off hotel offer for Disney and that price is insanely too good to pass up! I’m willing to take on a little credit card debt to make this trip work, we’ll never get these prices again. Here’s what I received via e-mail. Keep an eye on your inboxes!!

Save 35% on rooms at select Disney Resort
hotels throughout 2024.
for stays most nights: 2/25–3/28/24, 4/8–4/25/24, 6/30–8/1/24, 9/2–9/12/24, 10/25–11/3/24, 12/8–12/25/24

I booked Contemporary (we’ve never been!!) garden wing water view for $3137
July 6-13, 2024.

That’s almost as cheap as when we stayed at WL in Jan 2020!

Speaking of which, I haven’t been keeping up on Disney World at all… where do I even start?? I see that park reservations will be over by then. What about Genie? Any changes to that yet? Park hopping? Perks for deluxe hotels? Any little perks like luggage service from MCO? I feel so out of the loop!

Oh and what about deadlines for planning? I only booked the room so far.

Thank you for any help/advice. And good luck to you all for your own offers!!

4 Likes

Great deal!

We know changes are coming but we don’t have specifics yet. There will reportedly be some kind of advance booking. Stay tuned.

Supposedly park hopping will be allowed without a time restriction (as it used to be) starting in January. Stay tuned.

3 Likes

The only one right now is extra evening hours twice a week — once at Epcot (Monday) and once at MK (Wednesday) for 2 hours after closing, but the nights and parks vary depending on other events. More benefits could be coming with the changes to Genie in January.

Nothing like this from Disney directly, though there are vendors who offer this.

3 Likes

Except for AP holders, correct?

1 Like

Thanks Jeff, for the quick reply!

1 Like

I haven’t gotten the offer

However, helping someone plan a first trip in early summer. Those dates not being included in this offer make me think bookings are not down. :smirk:

3 Likes

I’m not actually sure how hopping works for AP holders, but they will still need to make a park reservation. Disneyland used to have an annual pass that required a reservation to use it, so it’s kind of adopting that model, I guess.

1 Like

Oh somehow I was thinking about PR… sorry

1 Like

It’s a good call-out – I failed to mention in my first response.

1 Like

If you have any early summer tips, let me know! We usually visit FL during winter. So I haven’t been in the heat since I was a kid. I’m determined to make it work! As summer is really the only time my husband has off work (he teaches.)

3 Likes

Two tips:

Electrolytes - especially for those with hydration difficulties. I have additive drops - they went in my morning orange juice.

We were at the bus stop by 6:55 am. Waiting at park for rope drop. Temp is warm - mid 70s - but doable.
Between 11 and noon the temp is near 90 if not above.
We left the parks. Mostly cooled and quieted in our lodging. Sometimes the pools seem too warm to be refreshing.

Noticeably cooler by 6. We’d aim to be at a bus stop by about 4:55 pm.

3 Likes

Thank you for the schedule advice! Also, would you mind sharing which electrolyte drops you used? That sounds easy and convenient. I do struggle with heat, so I think we’ll try to take a pool or room break most days.

1 Like

Annual pass also have all day hopping in January

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2023/10/all-day-park-hopper-access-coming-back-to-walt-disney-world/#:~:text=Beginning%20Jan.,after%202%20p.m.%20each%20day.

5 Likes

It uses to be called LyteShow - I got it thru Amazon.

I see this new bottle is LyteMag. Which is ok by me - I tend to be low on Mg as well.

A 4 oz bottle - which lasts forever - comes with a small empty, refillable “flask” that easily fits in a pocket and will last several hot days. A few drops will do ya.

We occasionally have some day that we don’t get that afternoon break. Then we try to do as much crowd watching from the shade, ice cream eating, and air conditioning as possible. Luckily we manage to do some trips without missing the afternoon break.

If you’re in need of a laundry day, most resorts have laundry near the quiet pool. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

This sounds like a targeted offer, specific to you? Did you get the offer in email or snail mail? With a special code/PIN?

2 Likes

I saw people in one of the Disney FB groups yesterday mention they got a PIN code and was for 35% off as well.

4 Likes

Yes, you are correct. It is specific to me. It came via e-mail. It had a “unique offer code.”

1 Like

I know the manner in which Discount Codes are distributed by Disney is shrouded in secrecy, but I’m wondering how often other Liners receive them.

I’ve received 2 (excluding bounce backs).

In 2009, I received an email Code. I remember the year because my niece was 7 and it was her first thrift o WDW that year.

In 2015, I received a Code by mail. My daughter was a few months old and we did not use the Code.

That’s it!

3 Likes

Couldn’t tell you the last time I received a PIN

2 Likes