Just back from Bay Lake (using DVC Rental Store)

Just wanted to give a quick report from our recent stay. We just got back from a five day stay at Bay Lake Tower. We went through DVC Rental Store and we had the best experience. Thanks to the Disney room requests from TP, we got the exact room we wanted and were able to see the castle from our balcony. Every one at Bay Lake was very welcoming and friendly and we had a wonderful stay. The room was very clean. I’m not usually one that is in love with modern decor, but I though the lobby and our room was decorated very nicely and it still felt homey. I will absolutely stay there again for our next trip, whenever that may come. Being across the street from MK and proximity to hop on and off monorail made everything easier. Our stay there, renting points, was only about $300 more than when we stayed at Coronado Springs a couple years ago.

We were able to get the dining package and use Magic Express through DVC rental store.

4 Likes

@smgregorek We are looking to do the same hotel stay as you this September… what room requests did you make? I would love to surprise my daughter with Castle View.