June 10 at EP

We were planning on our first day of our trip in June being at Epcot on Monday, June 10. With the announcement of communicore plaza, Encanto, etc opening that day would you go to a different park that day? We are staying at a deluxe hotel so we should also have extra evening hours at Epcot that night. I’m wondering if it makes sense to go somewhere else for the day and park hop for that. Thoughts? This is our first WDW trip in 15 years so basically the first time and first for our kids.

2 Likes

I don’t think you’ll necessarily see a bump in overall park attendance, though I would expect those areas within the park to be exceptionally busy, not just with usual guests and fans but also bloggers/vloggers/media.

2 Likes

That was my experience for the opening of Dreamer’s Point & LuminoUS debut. Crowds were high in the new area. Rest of the park was just fine, except maybe 2 hours before the start of fireworks with pathways getting full as people were trying to save themselves a good spot.

2 Likes

Just wanted to make sure you know you do need park hoppers or APs to hop to Epcot for the extended evening hours.

1 Like

Yep. We’ve got them! Thanks for looking out for me.

1 Like

That could be its own type of fun - my boys LOVE watching WDW YouTube videos.

2 Likes

You’d probably run into a lot of them that day

1 Like