June 1-8 2017 Pre Trip Report

Goodmorning from the front desk of the Holiday Inn!
For today’s plan, I’m covering June 4th, which will be our Hollywood Studios day. Whenever we go to HS, there’s basically a small list of things we have to do at least twice: Rock n Rollercoaster, ToT, and TSMM. The Imperial March, Star Tours, Launch Bay, and Fantasmic are all other things that are on the must do list. For this plan, we’ve got the EMH and hopefully we won’t be too exhausted from AK the day before.

We’ve got dinner at the Sci Fi Dine In which I’m really excited about because I’ve never eaten there!

So here’s the plan, let me know what you all think!

https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=2466307

Goodmorning all,

I know I haven’t been on here in a while, but it’s been super busy with work and school coming to a close. The last park I posted was Hollywood Studios and if you didn’t see that one, it should still be up. However, today I’m talking Epcot. A couple of late changes to the plan include subbing out Electric Umbrella for Rose and Crown at 1:25, and moving back our ADR at Coral Reef to 7:25. Rope dropping Soarin’, FP Test Track, Spaceship Earth, and Living with the Land. I won’t be too hurt if we don’t get to do FEA, but I’d like to fit in somewhere.

As always, comment your opinions on it and let me know!

2 Likes

Since you are both adults, you could do Test Track as single riders, and use the FPP for FEA instead. That’s what I did.

Just out of curiosity - did you do Test Track and Soarin’ at RD this way? Been looking into the best way for my husband and I to finagle Epcot’s three tier one rides. We have a FP for FEA because we don’t want to RD all the way to WS and then have to come back to long lines in FW.

Yes, I rope dropped Soarin’, then saw various characters before going to Test Track (single rider). My FPP for FEA was in the afternoon, after my late lunch at Biergarten. I used Mission: Space and Spaceship Earth as my Tier 2 ones in the morning, after doing Test Track. I was able to design my car in the single rider line, which is nice that you don’t miss out on that silly fun. The day last July was supposed to be CL8, but ended up CL6. My DH spent the day at his conference, so I had time to do solo things, including wild rides he doesn’t like.