Tomorrow I’ll be posting on the blog about some summary wait time metrics for the month of July. Some things to guess at and discuss before I reveal the answers, if you want:
- Which park had the highest/lowest average posted/actual wait times?
- Which attractions across all 4 parks had the highest/lowest average actual wait times?
- At which park were the posted wait times inflated the most compared to actual wait times?
- At which park were the TouringPlans estimates most accurate for the past month?
- How do you think actual standby wait times compared this July to the last “normal” July in 2019?