July Park Hours

We have a Disney Trip scheduled for this summer starting the week of July 18. I finally started to work on my Touring Plans for the trip, but I’m wondering about park hours. The TP program has predicted park hours of 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. for every park except MK which has predicted park hours of 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Disney has park hours posted up to the beginning of July at this point, but they are very different–MK 9:00-9:00, HS 9:00-7:00, EP 11:00-9:00, and AK 8:00-6:00. I know no one has a crystal ball, but does anybody have any thoughts or ideas on what the actual park hours might be in July? I know that Disney has been changing the park hours at the last minute periodically. Obviously, this would have a big impact on putting my Touring Plans together. Thanks for the input!!

1 Like

I think everyone expects (hopes) those initial posted hours will be expanded. As more resorts open and capacity expected to increase, longer hours would be one strategy to address guest satisfaction.

1 Like

I am following along also. I am going July 6-12. Fully anticipating (hopeless optimism) that the actual hours will be somewhat close to “normal”. The one I am really hoping for is that Epcot will actually open at 9am instead of 11.