July 4th plan

Hi we will be braving the crowds tomorrow! Will arrive noonish Have a BOG lunch at 2:05pm.FP BTMRR 3:25, FP HM 4:25, after fireworks dessert party then SPLASH FP 1050pm and whatever else in between. It’s our last night at the parks and we fly out on the 5th. Does this sound like an easy evening?

Thanks everyone

2 Likes

The crowds will be bad but you have an ADR, FPs and (brilliant) the dessert party! Great plan!

1 Like

Our plan is to eat after the fireworks show leisurely until crowds disperse and then roam the park till just before midnight !

2 Likes

You are a great planner!

I owe it all to touring plans and the people on the forum ! This was our first trip to Florida and the only ride we didn’t get was test track due to rain all day! It’s been a blast!

1 Like

Hey! I may be there tomorrow night for the dessert party too!

Sounds like a great plan! Looking forward to hearing how the crowds are but your dessert party strategy is a wise one, I think

On Sunday the 1st We did EMM ,rode 7DMT 7x,PP 2x, Winnie once, RD HM (10 minute wait) ,BTMRR (15 min wait) ,ran back to Pinnochio village for Breakfast at 955am, ate until 1030, IASW,Barnstormer,Ariel (10min), buzz FP,space FP, people mover,COP, tomorrowland speedway FP ,4th FP POC, lunch tortuga tavern, JC FP, treehouse,HOP, photo pass the castle, ferry to TTC, Monorail to EPCOT,bus to Disney Springs, UBER to hotel! Awesome Day!!

I am gasping for breath just reading this. Well done!