July 4th help

We just left Disney after one day of our planned trip due to emergency. Our only time we have to return and continue our vacation is July 1-4. Please help. I don’t have much time to plan and am worried about crowds. If we don’t go to parks on 4th (level 10 day) what are some suggestions? Is there a place to see fireworks outside the parks? We are family of 4 with a 19 and 21 yr old. We will be staying on property.

You can see the 4th of July fireworks on July 3rd and 4th normally. We do not watch them inside the MK because all of humanity is standing there on Main street and it took over 2 hours just to get to a tram the last time we did that.

We get an ADR at the Poly that night and watch from there. This year I have Cali grill for the 4th and will watch from there instead. Not the same view but I’m sure it will be great.

Unfortunately, you won’t be able to get an ADR this late in the game. I’ve been trying - there’s nothing. Now, keep trying you might luck out. July 4th would be the best day to visit Animal Kingdom, since everyone else will be at MK, EP or HS. July 2nd is actually a good day for MK. July 3rd you could do HS and then July 1st do EP. You should be fine as long as you avoid MK, EP or HS on July 4th.