July 4th fireworks outside of the parks

We will be vacationing over the 4th, but we thought we would view the fireworks from outside the parks to avoid some of the crowds. Any thoughts as to where the best viewing locations are outside of the parks?

any of the nearby resorts will be restricting access and parking. So you’ll need to take Disney transport.

That said, the POLY or the TTC dock are great viewing spots for outside the park.

If we have a California Grill reservation on July 4, will we be restricted too? Or will that have a list of those with reservation?

For Wishes, CG offers a great view - but I’m pretty sure those ADRs were gone months ago. I’ve heard about an open viewing deck at the CR, but I don’t know the details. The deck outside Narcoosee’s also offers a decent view, but I’m not sure if it’s restricted to people with ADRs or not. Illuminations is basically impossible to see outside of the WS lagoon. Not sure about visibility of any FW that they might have in DHS…

As long as you have an ADR at CG, it shouldn’t be a problem.

I have heard that in years past they’ve actually looked at room keys on the Poly beach and “assisted” guests in leaving who didn’t have a room reservation there. With MagicBands, I think they could do that far easier.

In the past, we’ve gone to the Studios for the fireworks, and the crowds aren’t bad until about an hour before the fireworks. There are places in the parking lot where you can see fireworks from the Studios, some of the high shots from Epcot, and fireworks from the Magic Kingdom, too.

We plan on going to HS on the 4th for fireworks. We have the Fantasmic dining package for the 1st show at 9. Will we be able to see the HS fireworks after? We were unable to get the dining package for the 2nd show. Please advise.