Jerky Rides

Ha!

I have had 4 neck surgeries and I am fused from C2-C7
The rides that I did NOT do on my last trip.
EP - TT, MS(orange- I did green)
AK - EE, Primevil whirl - I did Dinosaur, but that could be a little iffy. I also did KS, but it is bumpy
HS - RnRC, ToT - I don’t remember issues on TSMM, I did it with no problem - not sure about AS2 yet.
MK - Space Mt (didn’t do Tea cups or Astro orbiter, but just because I don’t like them)
BtM is a little rough, but I was ok with it, 7DMT, you do get kind of jerked at the end, but I knew it so was ready for it.

3 Likes

Thank you! That’s super helpful!

Good to know I’ve had dozens of them not fun at all.

1 Like

Here’s more info (or you’ll find a few more articles if you Google). This is my favorite bit of Disney trivia right now.

I have never had a kidney stone, but a friend who has had one and has also given birth said the stone was more painful.

1 Like

When you give birth at least you have something to show for it. All I ever had was a poppy seed size rock.

Yeah, but at least your rock doesn’t need a college fund! :wink:

1 Like

Yes but the doctor lost it and the rest got flushed. Also the stones don’t melt your heart like the smile on your kids face at Disney.

1 Like

Did you try taking the stone to Disney? Maybe the stone would have had an even better reaction? :rofl:

1 Like

Dinosaur is terribly jerky. I love roller coasters and HATED that ride. Test track also had a section before you drive fast that I forgot about that was pretty jerky (something about testing tires on potholes or something?). Space Mountain CAN be jerky…I have been on both rough and smooth rides and not sure what makes the difference. Rockin Rollercoaster has a fast/launch start and is more like a true roller coaster which may be bad for your back…but a fun ride!

2 Likes