It's alive! New automatic fax for Disney room requests

Do you have “touring plans picks” checked? Uncheck it!

No it isn’t.

First I set to standard/queen and the red buildings show up

Then I click on the red building and it shows me the location of the rooms

Same with the queen/ Murphy where I pick building 16

Each room that is the mauvy pink color are the rooms that are the matches to your filter selections.
click on each room and you can see the room views. All rooms with a murphy bed are in the Alligator Bayou section of POR. Hope this helps.

Is it possible to find out which garden view rooms are connecting at the Yacht Club? We are a party of 6 (4 adults & 2 children) and would like to take advantage of the auto fax room request. One of our children has autism and it would be great for him to have access to parents and grandparents whenever he wants. We’ll be there for 10 days at the beginning of December…any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I would add that to the text section of your request.

Hello

I am sorry for newbie question. I have tried to set up a fax request for room reservation on my iPhone and managed to select a room but I didn’t then go through to a fax reservation form or see anything to suggest that I’d set up properly - please can you advise how I can check if I have set up details correctly. Also I only have a 7 digit booking number from Virgin Holidays (which worked in MDE). Is that the correct number for this? Thank you for any advice
Mandy

Many thanks for your response but it would be really helpful to know which room numbers I should request on the autofax request…if anyone can help with that?
Thanks again.

I will bump your other post by linking another thread to it as well to see if anyone can help with that. Have you also asked on chat?

I’d guess that will work. I booked with Virgin but via Charter Travel and got an 8 digit number for MDE which worked, but on my actual reservation it gives me another - 4 letters, 4 numbers. Do you have that? I used one where it asked for the reservation number and the other in the free text box to be on the safe side.

Having said that, I recently emailed customer services just saying that I was staying at POFQ but not quoting any reference as it was a general query, and they tracked me down off just my name and refused to answer as I’d booked with a TA and not directly. So they should be able to find your reservation whatever number you use.

Thank you - I just have the 7 digit number so hopefully that will work. the main thing I am confused about is whether I set up the fax request correctly - I selected a room but then didn’t go through to any screen to add any personal details / comments etc so I am confused as to whether I completed the request. Is there a way I can check? Thank you for any advice

Did you go through your dashboard on a computer? If you start at your dashboard, pick your resort, go to the room finder and pick the room- you need to return to your dashboard to configure your dad and save the information. The saved fax will be there.

Thank you - I’ve been trying on my phone - it sounds like that might be the problem. I’ll try again on a computer and follow the steps as you suggest - thank you for your help

Sometime this week we’ll send our 30,000th room request.

Also, my connecting-room fax to the Poly worked this past weekend. In case anyone’s keeping score. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

WOO HOO! Congratulations on another super successful tool that helps all of us Disney lovers! Thank you again TP!

I know it is impossible since not everyone lets you know if they got what they wished for but I would love to know the approximate percentage of success rate!

Any updates on identifying murphy bed rooms at CBR :grin:

We think the success rate is around 70%. And isn’t it the Alligator Bayou section of POR that has the murphy beds? (I haven’t had my coffee yet, so…)

Alligator Bayou is all Murphy beds. CBR is mostly Murphy beds. :coffee:

70% is AMAZING!!! I know it worked for us at POP last November.:heart_eyes:
Yes Alligator Bayou is all Murphy beds but I had asked a few months back if there was any way to identify the murphy beds at CBR and you were checking on it :blush:so I was just wondering if there was any update on getting them identified on the auto fax room request. I have about 62 days before our trip and I was hoping to include a murphy bed room choice.

Thank you for everything!

Ok, I had 2 room requests this trip for a split stay. first one was AKL. I requested 3218, or something near it with bunk beds. I ended up in 2520, which is pretty far from that. To be fair, I did mention that bunk beds was my first wish, and near either pool or lobby my second. I’m somewhat near the pool, got bunk beds, and the resort is pretty full, so not bad, and the view is great for a standard room.

will update when I get the results of my 2nd. thanks so much!

1 Like

Not great start to our visit to Beach Club - we booked to stay in a 2 queen room club level lagoon view room (and faced room request as its a special 20 wedding anniversary and 18 birthday trip). We arrived (after a long 22 hour day traveling) late last night and allocated a suite on first (ground) floor. Sounds great except it had a king bed and sofa bed (not made up). We wanted 2 queens as there are 3 adults and a 14 year old so want everyone to have a comfortable night. Also being at ground floor level with lots of full length window there was absolutely no privacy - kids playing outside a couple of feet from our window. We would have had to have all blinds shut all the time. We were moved to a garden view room on 3rd floor for last night which at least had 2 queens so somewhere for us all to sleep. And told we can move to correct type of room in a couple of days. All in all very disappointed - no one gave us any information about the hotel facilities etc and feels anything but magical at the moment. Having said that I’m awake already and waiting to start our first day touring in MK!