It's alive! New automatic fax for Disney room requests

Is the second part of your trip assigned to The Villas at GF (as opposed to just GF) in your dashboard? I’ve accidentally done that at Boardwalk and then been confused why it wouldn’t let me choose any villas.

3 Likes

Ooh, no, it’s not! Thanks so much

2 Likes

I don’t even know what to do. We will be staying at FQ. How do I know what rooms I should request?

This should help

1 Like

How should I input a request for 3 rooms with the same dates, but each room has its own confirmation number and lead guest? We don’t need anything fancy, just would prefer top floor and have the rooms near each other (don’t need adjoining). I made and am controlling all the reservations, they are all under my own Plan in my MyDisneyExperience account.

Should I list the three lead guest names under “Name” and the three confirmation numbers under “Confirmation Number”?

This is for check-in 11/30/19 (4 days from now), check-out 12/04/19, Port Orleans Riverside.
I searched this thread but couldn’t find the answer.
Thanks so much for any advice!

There are 2 ways.

You can do a request for your room, and in the free text you can say you are travelling with X and Y and give their reservation numbers there.

You can set up trips for the other people on your dashboard so you have 3 trips with the same date, and can set up a room request for all 3. However, you’d really still need to add the details of the other rooms to all 3.

2 Likes

Excellent, thanks very much @missoverexcited!
-Buck

2 Likes

Thanks @missoverexcited!

1 Like

We submitted a room request through TP for our mid-December stay at AKV, but I am wondering if I should “modify” the request since we will be arriving early to note that we do not mind waiting for a room that better fits our request? I guess I am concerned they will see our early arrival time from the online check in and give us the first available room rather than something close to what we requested. At the same time, I do not want to cause any problems by modifying the request.

I wouldn’t worry about it - unless you show up at the front desk and ask for a room, you probably gave them enough time to figure it out. Let us know how it goes, please.

We’ve got to stop by the resort first to pick up a stroller rental so I may drop by and tell them we are willing to wait for something close to what we requested. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks for all the help!

1 Like

As an update, we requested Room 7939 at AKV or another standard room with a partial Savannah view, and received 7757 which gave us a nice view. Although we arrived at the resort around 9:30 a.m. to pick up a stroller, I did not visit the front desk and the room was ready around 2:00 p.m. Thanks again for your help!

1 Like

What a fantastic service! Thank you TP for helping to make our Disney trip magical and organized! We are going 4/9-4/16/2022 and we have a party of 7 - 2 2BR Villas and a Studio. Now I can be hopeful that we will all be close by. We are also celebrating a birthday. I did not see a place for “free text” to note the celebration. How do I do this? Thanks! gaffnut

1 Like

Try this:

Send Your Hotel Room Request to Disney – Automatically! | TouringPlans.com Blog or this

1 Like

It will be an email these days sent at 30 days.

1 Like

Yes absolutely!

Whose job is it to update all these links anyway?? :wink: So many changes all the time.

I think this post has the video walkthrough of the current process

1 Like

Video walkthrough! Now that’s nice!!!

Y’all are the best. Thank you!

2 Likes

Got it! I’m all set now. Thank you!

2 Likes