It’s all sunshine and rainbows - a child free anniversary TR

Started off the trip to work this morning with a good downpour, followed by a lovely rainbow. Knew it was going to be a good day!

Backstory: this trip started as a single day single person (me) run to pick up the kids from grandpa just outside Orlando. I was going to fly in early and ride TRON and fly back home late with the kids. Fast forward a little bit and life set in motion: the kids didn’t make it down to grandpas house due to a four day fever, and DW decided to tag along and make it into anniversary trip. I was envisioning a relaxed trip and sleeping in but DW demanded we ride FOP twice, so here we are.
Who: Me, DW
Where: Pop two nights - all parks
When: NOW
Why: why not?

We’ll rope drop AK tomorrow and roll into HEA tomorrow night. Saturday will be HS and EP before rolling into MCO for 9:40 flight. Rope drop Saturday depends on how we feel - I’m leaning towards doing it.

Let’s go!

34 Likes

Have a great time!

5 Likes

Awesome! Safe travels!

6 Likes

Sounds like a great plan! Happy anniversary!!

6 Likes

Fun!!

5 Likes

Going to start Jury Duty during the flight. I’ve heard it’s fun.

9 Likes

Quick trips can be the most fun! Have a blast!

5 Likes

Surgical strike! Hope you can hit all your faves!

5 Likes

Woohoo! It’s time!! Safe travels!

4 Likes

We’ll be in EP on Saturday. Keep an eye out for us.

12 Likes

We took an odd and indirect route, but made it.

I’m a sucker for a pretty airplane sunset, even if the windows are dirty.

18 Likes

Wow. That’s a lot in two days!!

5 Likes

Jury Duty is hysterical. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Thanks to DW for the photo.

Good room location, 60s building looking at the sky liner

Time to hit the rack so we can wake up and get moving, but g+, buy $LL for FOP and Tron and then… relax?

18 Likes

1.75 days as DW points out!

Jury Duty was ok, but I just couldn’t get engaged. Could have been watching on the phone on the plane, but it did seem to be something I’d like.

5 Likes

How many episodes did you watch? It gets crazier as the episodes go on.

4 Likes

Think I started the third. I liked it, just couldn’t get into it. Maybe I was antsy to get this trip moving!

6 Likes

Yay!!! Hope y’all have a blast!!

4 Likes

Why are we up this early?

15 Likes

Can DW and I both join a VQ at the same time? We’re pivoting to MK and EP tomorrow, but I’m thinking I remember we can only do VQ for the park we’ve got a reservation for. Is that correct?

5 Likes