It’s actually happening, WDW here we come!

Have a great trip!

2 Likes

Have the best time!

3 Likes

I feel you! I take a roll wherever I travel. Even the luxurious hotels have horrible TP.
Have an awesome time. So happy for you that it’s finally happening.

4 Likes

We are in the air!

We want at 4/4:30 PPF LL, but they are still only at 2:55pm. I keep refreshing, and all I can think is that this is eating into my second LL 120min after park opening. It doesn’t really matter though because WERE GOING TO DISNEY!

22 Likes

Yay!!

2 Likes

So PPF FINALLY got to 3:50pm, went to book it and it kept prompting me to purchase Genie+. I already have it added for every day on my package… I just went ahead and purchased and I’ll see if someone at check-in can sort it out and get my money refunded.

3 Likes

28 minutes until we arrive at MCO!

5 Likes

I can’t like this. First impressions, Genie+!! :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Right!? At least I was going into it expecting it to be glitchy, so I wasn’t too shocked.

2 Likes

But yay for PPF!! :grin: One of my favorites.

3 Likes

That is ridiculous.

4 Likes

Ok people, this is 100% how I feel right now:

19 Likes

Obviously none of your tp packers are flying carry-on only. I don’t got room for things like that! :rofl:

7 Likes

Where are you staying? Did I miss that somewhere? You made it!

3 Likes

We are here! The Polynesian is even more beautiful than I imagined!

We left our luggage with bell services and then got the room ready text a minute later. We went to our room and DD9 immediately crawled on the bed “because that’s what Paging Mr Morrow did in his video”. We all got changed and went to Captain Cook’s, split some pulled pork nachos and Thai meatballs. We had to get some Dole whips, I had a vanilla/pineapple swirl, DD9 had vanilla, DS had pineapple and DH had a rum float. Everything was amazing and now we are swimming! I went down that water slide and it was super fun, I’m not sure I’ve ever gone down a water slide in the dark before.

The kids have 20 more minutes in the pool and then we are changing and heading for MK!

35 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Yay for doing the slide!

2 Likes

We are at the Poly for 4 nights and then BWI for the next 4 nights.

8 Likes

So happy you are there and looking forward to following along!

3 Likes

glad you made it! have all the fun!

4 Likes