“It must come sometimes to 'jam today,'" Proving Alice Correct: West Coast vs East Coast Battle: Christmas, Part 2 (A Trip Report)

lol I didn’t even notice but I will say I suck at it too and my line is “this is why I got a degree in math”.

6 Likes

Same! Yay math people! :blush:

Very very technically, English was my second language. I was born in The States, but never used English until school. That meant in Pre-K, I’m staring at the alphabet like it’s some alien script.

7 Likes

Unfortunately, I do not have that excuse! However, my Spanish is terrible so I can relate.

6 Likes

Double same!! Math people :tada::tada::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Our thought process:

6 Likes

Notice the lack of English! Numbers are my first language!

4 Likes

Nails done!

One step closer! I’ve been to WDW a dozen times and it’s still so exciting!!!

13 Likes

It’s why we are the best at Disney math! :joy:

4 Likes

That’s a beautiful color!

4 Likes

I’m here for this! I hope you have the best trip.

5 Likes

15 Likes

Hubby said “your shoes don’t match.”

But we match! I can’t believe I got him to do this!

15 Likes

He needs his eyes checked. It’s Christmas, of course your shoes match! :grin:

8 Likes

Woo hoo! At the airport!

5 Likes

Love the matching sweaters!!
And bonus! You can wear the opposite shoes the following day and it’s a whole new look!!! I love this idea BTW.

7 Likes

$51.92 for the Lyft to Pop. (Gonna keep track and see I was right to not pay $600 to rent a car).

With 20% tip in that cost.

5 Likes

Room Ready Text at 2:36pm and we’re fourth floor in the 60s. Bout to go see where.

4 Likes

Lake view

13 Likes

First reaction is I like it better than All Star Music. There is some wear and tear and the drawers had some “dust” and a hair in them. There’s also a funk smell that smells like a mix of possibly mold and cleaner. So it’s still not coming close to my favorites but it does have that Disney feel and I like the grounds better than ASMu. We’ll have to see how convenient that skyliner turns out being. So for the money I think it’s worth it from a first reaction. Let’s see how I feel in 6 days.

6 Likes

$13.57 with tip Lyft to Winter Summerland.

4 Likes