It looks like I need to stay at the Poly

From the Moorea building, the TTC is much closer than the monorail station at the poly.

TTC also allows you to take the boat to MK which, in some cases is faster than the monorail.

1 Like

There’s also smaller boat directly from Poly to MK, better than the TTC ferry :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s also a boat?? I had no idea! You guys are getting me way too excited about this trip, only 474 more days :heart_eyes:

A CM told me that the official Disney blog gets the first news that hotel reservations have opened up. I’m looking for Jan 2022 and it is driving me nuts that I can’t make a reservation. I mean it is less than a year away! (Clutches pearls) So, I added that blog to my starter browser pages, I check for it, and then close. We have a Universal trip for this April, and that is what is keeping my sanity.

Thanks for the tip, I’ll add their blog to my bookmarks.
I feel you so much on not being able to make a reservation yet. It’s driving me crazy that other than thinking about the dates I want to go, there is literally nothing else for me to obsess about - I mean plan :rofl:
I need to know when FP’s are coming back or what they will be replaced with… actually I’ll be happy with any crumb of new information, come on Disney, give me something!

1 Like

The Poly was always my dream and then we finally stayed there a few years ago. It did not disappoint! The scent in the lobby is divine and I love hearing soft Hawaiian music playing around the resort. Easy access to Dole Whip is a huge bonus. We also made sure to order the Twilight Feast (Ohana room service), which was absolutely amazing. I actually like the 70’s vibe they had going on there (very Brady Bunch in Hawaii) but I’m also excited about the updates. We’re also huge Moana fans!

3 Likes

So with Poly re-opening later this year, does anyone know if Poly’s DVC Villas would be getting updated in 2021-2022?

I’m thinking of renting points in 2022 and wondering if renovations there might create a scarcity.

I believe the DVC area of the poly is scheduled for a “refresh” or soft goods update this year. I was also thinking the same as you. So poly dvc should be good for 2022.

1 Like