ISO Inexpensive T-shirts

I want to dress appropriately for each park during out upcoming trip in January. We typically go in much warmer (more predictable) months and I wear shorts or dresses. This time around I’m thinking t-shirts (long and short sleeve) and jeans. I’d like to get some t-shirts that “match” each park, but don’t want to spend a ton of money on them. Ideally, I’d like to buy or make ears to match as well. I’ve looked at etsy, but once I start adding items to the cart, the cost ended up being much higher than I anticipated. So I was thinking maybe black friday deals? Any ideas for where to get disney shirts on the cheap?

Walmart. Really. Our local Walmart in western NY is teeming with shirts. The ones outside Disney even more so.

Also JCPenney. A little more money, but still pretty affordable.

In the UK and Europe, Primark is also good…

We were just at Five Below, and there were a few Disney shirts.

Also, Target carries several Disney-themed shirts (among other items) as well.

How about Uniqlo? (not sure i’m spelling it right). They have a brick and mortar at DS, but there is an online store. I know in DS they have a whole mickey collection. Not sure about online.

Teepublic.com has a sale for $13 t-shirts right now and they have a lot of Disney options

1 Like

Maybe BoxLunch or HotTopic with Black Friday…

Really? I never would have thought!

Thanks!

I forgot about Five Below! At target, it’s the other things that jump into my cart that exponentially change the price of the one t-shirt I was going in for…

Yes! I adore that store at DS. I hadn’t thought of online. Great idea!

Ok - this totally wins. That site is cracking me up! I have to get this one!

Yes! Hot Topic is the one I couldn’t put my finger on!

3 Likes

Hehe. So true. The joke goes that it is impossible to spend less than $100 each time you enter Target. Not necessarily true, but the sentiment is!

1 Like

Our Kohl’s carries quite a few Disney themed t-shirts.

2 Likes

Hot Topic online has a lot of options for clothing and accessories and they are cheap. I second Walmart as well.

1 Like

Why didn’t I know about this?!

2 Likes

It’s great! And they have good customer service. My sister got me a shirt for my birthday that was the wrong size, so we contacted them because they advertise free exchanges. They let us keep the original shirt and get the new one for free! Would definitely order from them again.

2 Likes

Sears. Got 2 disney shirts for $5 each.

2 Likes

A dying breed (sears)

3 Likes

Day is spent! Wow, I love this site. Never heard of it before, but I think I’ve got 100 t-shirts that I now want.

2 Likes

I’ve bought several from onceuponatee.net too.

1 Like

Teepublic.com has the best selection of shirts. I have ordered from them many, may times. I would suggest spending the extra $ to get the Tri blend shirts. Much softer and don’t come out as wrinkled.

2 Likes

darn now I NEED all these tees

2 Likes

This is SO TP!!! The description is my favorite!

And yes, it is 9 hours later and I’m still looking at t-shirts. :laughing:

3 Likes