Is TT worth it?

Does it work for a party of 11? I’m concerned about spending the trip looking at my phone, spending all my time trying to modify, modify, modify, and thereby missing out on being present in the parks.

There will be 2-3 of us that are able to get on MDE at the same time, so we can break our party up into groups of 3/4/4, and try to get overlapping windows. Other than that the group is ages 70+ and 10-… not super able to help :slight_smile:

It is more difficult the more people you have, so breaking up into groups would work best. I tried not to be too picky and would grab a FP for a ride I thought we would all enjoy. Sometimes I struck gold and got one a little more difficult, like PPF.

1 Like

We have a party of 6 and have done this successfully in MK, AK, and E (never tried in HS) but really useful in MK where there are so many FPP attractions. We have split up into 3 and 3 and gotten a couple overlapping times but have found 6 same day for TS, Buzz, WtP, IASW, Barnstormer to name a few. As we typically RD, hit as many top attractions in the early am as possible, then have our 3 FPP for the late morning-lunch, all the extras are bonus as far as we are concerned. I would not do this to hit important must do attractions or you would probably be staring at your phone and missing important time with your family trying to modify for such a large group. But I usually do stare at the phone and modify while we are in line for an attraction in the FPP line for the 5 minutes we are in it. I just grab whatever is there and go, modifying to get a sooner time for something or switch to another mid-tier attraction with a better time.

Thank you! I think I need to have your mindset… FP the big ones, RD the next most important and then anything else is gravy. I just really love the ambience of being in the parks, and I don’t want to miss out on it. We are traveling with my brother and his family, and they are ALL ABOUT THE RIDES. In fact, sometimes I just let them ride the ride while I sit outside and just enjoy being there. :smile:

Thanks for your help, and I’m sorry about hijacking the TT/dessert party thread.