Is this sensible

This, I think it’s a good idea to get multiple FP for 7DMT.

1 Like

I totally disagree. Everest is, hands down, best coaster. RNRC is yet another clone of a coaster at several other amusement parks. It is fun, no doubt, but Everest is amazing coaster that not only makes me, a coaster enthusiast, love to ride it while also allowing me to ride it with my 6 year old by my side. RNRC? Can’t do that.

1 Like

I agree with this. TOT is great all around. Again, great fun but accessible to everyone including a six year old.

2 Likes

But I think that is the OP’s point… RNRC is the only major thrill coaster. EE is awesome, but it is still what I would consider a family coaster that is good for younger kids. My 5 yr old last trip loved it… RNRC doesn’t provide that option and is really the only one someone who wants to avoid large coasters should avoid.

2 Likes

I love the biggest, fastest coasters. Hands up, adrenaline rush experiences.

RNRC is fun. But pales in comparison to Everest. And yet…Disney managed to pull off a world class coaster I can ride with the young ones? That is incredible.

2 Likes

Noted!
I honestly had no idea!

Definitely a valid point. Everest is actually really great for a family friendly coaster. I have to front row it for that scene at the top of the tracks. I still get a quick “what if” chill every time.

1 Like

RnRC is great – upside-downess? Fun!

But EE and ToT for thrill Plus imaginative and Wow, easy call. EE best coaster at WDW. ToT best ride at HS, and I’ve now done RotR, and loved it, but given a choice at HS, its ToT :slight_smile:

If you feel that way about drops definitely avoid Splash Mountain. Space Mtn and Big Thunder Mtn might maybe perhaps be doable. Be advised there are short drops on Pirates that I’m not crazy about but they’re short. Haven’t done 7 Dwarfs yet.
Epcot - I don’t mind Frozen. There is a backward and down part but somehow it’s tolerable. Soarin the first time was difficult to deal with. Very disoriented. I did wear my glasses the second time and enjoyed the ride more. I have no trouble with Test Track, Mission Space or either 360 movie (China & Canada). Spaceship Earth is fine.

Everest at Animal Kingdom will not be your friend. Kali River Rapids might be tough as well. Haven’t done Flight of Passage yet. Dinosaur is just rough and dark. I can just tolerate Primeval Whirl.

I will not do Tower of Terror. But Rock n Roller Coaster is no problem probably because it’s a mag lev coaster so it doesn’t ratchet up the hill before letting gravity have its way with you. But then I don’t mind going upside down. That’s not a drop. I love Star Tours if we sit in the back row, don’t hold on to the arm rests and keep your feet off the floor. That’s a real hoot. Haven’t done Slinky Dog Dash yet.

1 Like

Personally, I like Barnstormer. If the wait is short - less than 10 min, ride it once - in the back row :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really don’tsee how the back row is a kids’ coaster experience! :laughing:

Just something about the barnstormer! I think i enjoy Barnstormer more than Slinky Dog which I find boring…

1 Like