Is this really going to happen?

I just booked a dvc rental at Bay Lake Tower for next June. The rescheduling of last year’s canceled trip is beginning and yet somehow I can’t make myself truly believe it will happen. I spent so much time and energy planning, booking, and making reservations for that 2020 trip only to have it all be cancelled part of me doesn’t really believe this new trip will happen either. On the other hand, BLT is a much nicer place to stay than what we had last time so maybe this trip will be even better than the one that wasn’t. Time will tell.

14 Likes

Congratulations on booking again! Here’s hoping it sticks!

1 Like

Yay! That nagging doubt can stick around for a while but happy planning! Did you book a studio? Lake view?

1 Like

I’m not sure how to put this, so I’ll just be straight.

If our 2022 trips don’t happen, it will be because something so big happened that Disney or not won’t be a concern.

5 Likes

We got a standard view studio, definitely an upgrade on Pop from the previous trip, but shockingly close in price. Looking forward to being able to walk to MK

5 Likes

Wow! You won the lottery with a standard view! That is a very good sign! You have luck on your side!

1 Like

I’m having the same kinds of feelings as I’m in the middle of re-booking my missed June 2020 trip. I hope this one sticks!

1 Like