Is this feasible?

My family of 4 are heading to WDW in a week. We will RD HS on Tuesday the 21st. We have a FPP for Star Tours at 7:50-8:50, followed by SDD at 8:55-9:55 and Muppets at 10:00-11:00. We want to RD to grab a BG, and head straight to TSMM. I posted earlier about the touring plan saying we will wait an hour for TSMM and I know that it will not be the case, and I assume we will be off by 7:15ish. If we head straight to ToT followed by RnRC could we be finished in time to catch the last few minutes of our Star Tours FPP? That would mean that we would have TSMM, ToT, and RnRC finished in 90 minutes or so. It’s a CL 5 day at HS and I feel like we would be in great shape for the rest of the day.

I think it’s totally feasible. You may have time to grab some breakfast too!

I had time this morning and I made multiple “fake” TPs using the criteria you provided. I was not able to get all of this done in the time you allowed on 1/21/20.

It really came down to having to go to TSMM first vs. going to Hollywood Blvd. By the time you are done at TSMM and have to hike back to ToT / RnR those queues have begun to fill up. According to my TPs for that day both ToT and RnR will be at least 45 - 60 minute standby queues each by the time you get there.

If you go to TSMM first, you might as well stay there and do A2S or walk through SW:GE on your way to ST - unless you are OK with only doing one Hollywood Blvd ride. (I really don’t think you can do both) You will have to “walk with a purpose” to get to your ST FPP, if you go ride something on Hollywood Blvd.

If you don’t go to TSMM at RD you can definitely do both ToT and RnR then straight to ST - again walking “with a purpose” to get there. You will be “late” to ST but still in your up to 15 minutes late FPP “window”. This does mean that TSMM will have a 60 - 80 minute queue later in the day.

FYI – A common misconception about Touring Plans Crowd Levels is that they are an indicator of the number of people in each park. However, they are an indicator of average queue waits at the rides in that park during 11am – 5pm. (not at RD)

A CL 1 can feel like a CL 4 in terms of park capacity, but the queues may be moving quickly. Conversely, you can be in a CL 9 park that feels like a CL 5 because the streets aren’t packed. However, all the queues are super long.

I’m more than happy to keep trying to help you plan out your day if you have questions!

I agree that all 3 in 90 minutes seems tight. I think I would try to RD RnRC followed by ToT and then hit your FPs. After you scan in for Muppets try to snag a SDFP drop for TSM at either the 12:01 or 2:31 drop times. Or refresh FP availability and see if you can snag one before the drop.

This morning wait times jumped up pretty quick. If you are towards the front of the pack you should be ok

I would shoot for TOT and R&R