Is there shuttle service at DoubleTree By Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando?

Does DoubleTree By Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando offer shuttle service to USF?

Their website says they have shuttle service. It’s also possible to walk from there. I haven’t stayed there yet, but we have a reservation from April 4-7 coming up fast! I booked there mainly for the ability to walk in the morning.

To add, there’s a new walkway above the street and the walk is around 15 minutes.

2 Likes

I stayed at the Doubletree in late February. There is a shuttle, but it is only scheduled three times each day and you need to sign up for it ahead of time. It fills FAST!
There is a walkway that is supposed to take 15 minutes, but it seems a bit sketchy in one area especially. The front desk suggested I not walk it as a single woman by myself. I’d take that to mean families might not want smaller children walking it either. I used Uber or Lyft to get from the hotel to the park. It was just under $10 each way to/from the hotel for a standard car. Larger cars with car seats would be higher.

The hotel itself was nice. I also liked the fact there was a bar in the lobby with food you could order late so you didn’t need to go outside the hotel for late dinner.

We walked from doubletree to UOR yesterday evening and today. It didn’t seem sketchy to me but it is a little dark at night. There were quite a few people walking back last night after park close.

1 Like