Is the Getting to Know You thread gone?

@obnursenh I moved the thread there this morning and was posting without a problem and I have less chats than you. Do not fear…must be an issue this morning.

1 Like

@OBNurseNH - Logging out and back in on my phone didn’t seem to do much, but logging out and back in on my desktop did it. @Coconuts screen shot was very helpful too, as I was looking in the wrong place! And I hardly have any chats so if I can get in I know you can!

I am in the same boat! Can’t find the subscriber area.

@lentesta @LaurelStewart the hinges on the lounge door need some WD40!

I was suddenly able to get there via iPad, but now via laptop no go. Definitely just glitchy/wonky/needing WD40 :slight_smile: I will have patience.

going shopping anyway, got a big ol Athleta gift card burning a hole in my pocket!

Glad the thread was moved to a more secure location. Of course, now I just need to gain access. I will just have to wait.

1 Like

I can see La Cava, but can’t get in yet. I’ll be patient. I’m also glad the thread was moved to a secure location. I was actually coming to the forum this morning to delete my post. Now I don’t have to!

1 Like

I just saw info on another thread … they know the prob and are trying to fix it now and add peeps manually I think … I can see La cava but can’t get in yet :frowning: and I was all excited to read all the getting to know you entries… my reward for such a boring day at work

1 Like