Is the Bhaktapur duck at Yak and Yeti worth paying extra for?

We have the Disney Dining Plan for the upcoming trip, and one of those nights, we’ll be going to Yak and Yeti. I absolutely love duck, and am interested in having that as my entree; however, I just noticed the asterisk noting that it’s not included with the plan. For anyone that’s had it, would it be worth it to order it separately, so basically paying the $37.99 for the dish, and I guess having a leftover dining credit? Or maybe Y&Y will let me use the TS dining credit to get a couple of appetizers?

I’ve never been there, but @Wahoohokie can answer this question.

2 Likes

Looking forward to their help; thanks for tagging them!

2 Likes

Tagging @Wahoohokie

2 Likes

You can’t mention Y&Y and duck and not let @Wahoohokie know. :rofl:

3 Likes

And

That’s three tags. Where is she???

3 Likes

Well now I’m just waiting with bated breath on this person’s response :laughing:

5 Likes

Working. I was saving the lives of Moms and Babies.

8 Likes

The duck at Y&Y is my favorite food at WDW. It’s amazing and well worth whatever you have to pay for it. It’s literally the only meal I have to have each trip.

6 Likes

Thank you for both the response and whichever your profession. As someone with two pregnant sisters in law, I am extremely grateful to anyone who works hard to keep them safe and healthy.

5 Likes

Thanks. I’m a labor and delivery nurse.

And I wasn’t actually saving any real patients just a bit ago, I was doing RQI which practices NRP and CPR skills every 3 months on mom and baby mannequins, but I saved them just the same!

9 Likes

Okay. I approve. 🫎

3 Likes

Since you love duck I think it is worth trying. I like duck and thought it was good but I prefer my duck to have crispy skin and the Yak and Yeti duck did not.

2 Likes