Is my ADR priority correct?

I would dump both the Oga’s on the 8th and keep the 1:25 time on the 9th. You’ll never make a 7:10 on the 9th with a 6:30 Mama Melrose. The 3:05 SciFi on the 8th will be a nice middle of the day break.

1 Like

Dropped the Ogas and added a 5:50 Skipper. I like the idea of a quick service lunch and a nice dinner as the park closes on the party day.

1 Like

Sounds perfect.

1 Like

We had success with the Landry’s card back in Dec 2021. Only had to wait about 25 min to get it (party of 6, and it was BUSY! So busy).

1 Like

Bonus! I just found out I can get Landry’s gift cards for free through works rewards program. Free lunch!

4 Likes

I found a 6:20pm for Skipper Canteen - it’s a Christmas Party night. Will I be able to make that reservation, or will I be kicked out of the park before?

If the park closes at 6:00, I’m not sure.

1 Like

For the Halloween Party the only TS restaurants open during the party are BOG and CRT. I just looked at MVMCP and it looks like it might be the same (those restaurants ADRs not open). I think you are OK.

1 Like

This is tough - I have a 5:50 skipper as well, but I’d like to push dinner till AFTER park closes to squeak out an extra ride. I’ll wait till closer to the date and see what’s up. Maybe a call to the dining reservation folks.

I would look to see if they post specific “party dining options”.