Is it time to explode with excitement? (TSL opening?)

I just go an e-mail from TouringPlans indicating revised park opening hours during my trip at the end of June.

They are all for DHS (and no other park) and they are all indicating a later closing time.

Does this mean . . . ?

3 Likes

I hope you have TSL on your plans!

2 Likes

I got the same email. We are going the 1st week in June. One can only hope it’s for TSL!

2 Likes

I have one day with two plans: a “TSL open” plan and a “TSL not open” plan. And another day with four hours of DHS scheduled for TSL just in case.

2 Likes

In the first three week of June we have

MK 9am-10pm
EP 9am-9pm
HS 9am-9.30pm
AK 9am-9pm

Then the last week of June

MK 9am-10pm
EP 9am-9pm
HS 9am-10pm
AK 9am-9pm

Given that there’s nothing to do at DHS, why would they extend the hours?

Unless . . .

2 Likes

I agree. Especially extending to 10pm!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t get too excited. About 3-4 weeks ago, April and May were extended. The week we are going, May 5-12, HS was extended to 9:30. 10pm would be about right for mid-late June.

1 Like

Too late! I’m high as a kite :laughing:

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a 10pm closing time at HS. And our trips used to all be in summer.

1 Like

Lightweight :wink:

1 Like

I’m just saying I wouldn’t read too much into times. It seems that it is getting much busier this year and we really have no idea what Disney is doing. I’m more of the philosophy of planning as things are now and if something changes, be pleasantly surprised and adjust accordingly. Then if it doesn’t happen you won’t be disappointed and have the awesome trip you planned on.

Oh for sure that.

Although I’m desperate to see TSL, I’ll almost be disappointed it it’s open. My current plans are shaping up really nicely and TSL will somewhat screw them up.

Having said that, I will be disappointed if TSMM is shut when I’m there, and I would settle for just looking around.

Fiqqst it :wink:

1 Like

Lol!

As you very well know, this is a second in a lifetime trip, never to be repeated. Booking another trip is quite out of the question. And I think we all know that when I make a decision I stick with it.

Now if you don’t mind, I just have a few ADRs I want to review.

4 Likes

Yes, you are well known for your firm adherence to decisions made.

How can I help you alter your plans???

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes