Is It Difficult To Get FPP For Early Afternoons At 60 Days Out?

My DH and I will be at the World during Easter week. Like you, we like to sleep in so we will be starting most days with lunch at the Flower and Garden food booths. We eat then hop to to HS or MK. Even our AK day doesn’t start until 11am. I had no problem getting our FPP for the time slots I wanted, including MMRR. Good luck and enjoy!

1 Like

That’s because a split stay between a Disney Resort (which includes Swan, Dolphin and SoG in this case) and a DS Resort is not recognised as continuous by the FP system.

1 Like

Okay, so doesn’t that support my argument that the original poster won’t be able to book all of her days at the 60 day mark? She is not at a Disney resort, she is at a good neighbor Disney Springs resort. So you can book all days of FPP if staying 7 nights at a non Disney, Disney Springs hotel, but not if you split a Disney hotel with a Disney Springs hotel? That seems wrong. How does a Disney Springs hotel get the 60 days in one case, but not the other? I am trying to understand this as it makes no sense to me right now.

1 Like

Disney Springs has 60 days length of stay (as stated in the screen shot I posted). It is the continuous stay that allows for split stays fast passes to be booked all at once (for now- it has not always worked). The system does not “see” it as a continuous stay. I am actually shocked Disney IT gets those reservations linked in the first place since their IT is not dependable, as we all know.

1 Like