Is FEA waiting time in EP TP reliable

I created EP TPs for 12/04. After optimizing (no FP+ selections made), it’s showing wait time at FEA of only 40min. I’m guessing this is due to lack of history & not realistic. Any guesses as to how to work a plan around it (without a FP).

We RD it as I couldn’t get a fpp either. CL3 day and only waited a couple minutes for the ride itself, but we got to the park ~45min before opening and walked with a purpose to Norway :smiley: Before I decided to RD TP was also estimating a 40min wait in the middle of the day. Not sure of the CL for your day though.

My TP is showing a 30 mins wait for meeting A&E, really hoping that’s a conservative estimate. Is the FEA fever starting to diminish, as 40 mins doesn’t sound too bad compared to the hours people were waiting a couple of months ago.

1 Like

We waited 10 to 15 minutes for Anna and Elsa. Longest wait I saw on a CL3 day was 20 minutes.

1 Like

I find it kinda fishy too. I’m going mid December when crowds will be a 10 all the days I’m in the parks. Highest waiting time for the days I’m planning is around 50 mins. I was thinking of doing SSE then Test Track then FEA (according to the plan I optimized, the wait would be no longer than 30 mins)…so I wouldn’t have to work my way backwards but something tells me I better hit this ASAP.

We have plenty of data for FEA. Those should be reasonable estimates. The first thing I’d check is a similar date in the past, to see what the actual wait times were on days with similar crowd levels.

The waits for Anna and Elsa are much lower in Epcot than they were at MK a couple years ago.

1 Like

Where can I find TP data for ‘actual wait times’ of past days :question:

EDIT: Found it (a little hidden :wink: ) by:

1. Goto to a day in the past on the Crowd Calender page like here
2. Then 'expand the link in the Epcot section labeled: [Click here to see individual attraction details used in determining crowd levels.]

1 Like

https://touringplans.com/epcot/wait-times/date/2019-11-17

You can select another date on that page, as well as focus on specific attractions. Links at the bottom of the page allow you to switch parks.

1 Like

Thanks @ryan1 but the link you provided does not seem to let me look at previous years, I only see 2019 and 2020 in the ‘Jump To’ dropdown… :frowning:

I can get to previous year data using the method in my above post:slight_smile:

Ah. Well, I wouldn’t expect data from prior to 2019 to be terribly useful. But, yeah…there are multiple paths to different forms of data. :slight_smile: You found what you were looking for it seems.

I bet it will be pretty close to the TP number. I have been watching wait times (on TP and MDE) to help plan for our FP date. I figured it would help me prioritize our selections. Mid-September to early-November FEA was never more than 40 minutes, except on the weekends during the peak part of the day. It seemed to hover around 30 minutes. It seems to have dropped off lately from the hour plus times of not that long ago. Maybe the newness is wearing off.

1 Like