Is EMM-Fantasyland on predictable days?

Nov 2nd was a convenient date to end the first announced duration of the EEMH at the Studios and the daily EMH at MK, IMO. The race day meant they had to take a break for at least one day.

Nov 3rd has no EEMH anywhere. DHS is impacted by the race that day. There could be an EMM at MK that day if the race doesn’t go through MK.

If they decide to extend EEMH from Nov 4th at DHS, I don’t think there will be EMM anywhere. Instead I think they would continue with daily EMH at the other parks.

I fully expect EEMH to restart by Dec 5th and pretty much last through to some point at the end of January at least.

Any time they decide to have super-extended DHS hours I feel they will not do EMM at any other park.

But as yet, I don’t think anything has been decided beyond Nov 2nd, and they may not make that decision until the end of September.

1 Like

I don’t know if I will happy or sad if they don’t have special EEMH or EMM for my days. On one hand, I will get more sleep or save money, on the other hand no helpful touring extras… :thinking:

I vote Happy! You will be in Disney World!

LOL. Well. I won’t be happy if i only get three rides at HS…