Is Disney Viva Navidad Street Party and Holiday Toy Drummers at the same place and time as each other?

On the app it shows both of these entertainment options taking place at the same time as each other and at the same place. Is this correct? I am trying to add them to my TP. Thanks!

HTD is at:

12:05 PM

1:45 PM

2:45 PM

3:45 PM

Todayā€¦.

And Viva Street Party is at: 2:10 PM

1:10 PM

2:10 PM

3:45 PM

4:45 PM

(Today)

They werenā€™t in the same place last year. Viva Navidad is by all the restaurants right past Goofyā€™s Sky School and the drummers were right before the bridge to Pixar Pier (and Lamplight Lounge) in front of the Christmas tree right there.

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Thanks so much

Also b/w the two prioritize Viva Navidad. Itā€™s excellent! The drummers is very short.

Hereā€™s how I rated Drummers:
Holiday Toy Drummers 4ā­ļø This needs to be longer. Itā€™s so cute.

But I rated Viva Navidad 5 stars.

Going to see if I can find your rating thread, was it last December you were there?

1 Like

@Wahoohokie Here it is:

I think Iā€™m gonna do a Part 2 this year at WDW since I couldnā€™t last year

1 Like

I enjoyed reading through your thread again, well up until the appendix and then the loss of your sweet brother. :people_hugging:
I go to DLR every year for the holidays, this year itā€™s only one partial day on my way to WDW. I am trying to prioritize what I want to do/see/eat with only 2pm-midnight. I am not planning on rides, I was just there last month and have ridden everything lots. Itā€™s all about the holiday things. Thanks for all your reviews.
What I took away from the holiday musical offerings in DLR is that WDW really could step up itā€™s game for Jollywood. They need the Phat Cat Swingers to perform. It would be perfect. Itā€™s like Cali gets it right on so many things, and I realize they have a larger group of performers in that area than in FL. But still.

1 Like

Yes, I think youā€™re right. I have not done FoTH in Epcot but DCA gets it done right. So much offerings and most of them great. Generally I used to find the food better in Disneyland but I donā€™t think last year I was pleased with the booth offerings, still pleased with the actual QS and their specials. I think I chose wrong a lot at the booths.

1 Like

I really love FOTH in Epcot as well, the Storytellers are amazing.

I agree the food booths in DCA arenā€™t as good anymore. They just arenā€™t trying as hard it seems. My absolute favorite thing there was 2 years ago, the Merry Mashup booth had these amazing cranberry chicken wings. But they have never returned and it makes me sad. So freaking delicious. I had them 2 or 3 times.

1 Like