Is anyone else having the post WDW blues? AKA Galuchies Trip Report

Da heck are they?

1 Like

Bears on to of country bear jamborie

…no. The hm stuff

Ah, 2 are sipper cups, 1 is popcorn and one came with donut holes

Really? They don’t look big enough! Did you get them yesterday? I’ll have to look around when we’re there next month.

1 Like

Yes got them all yesterday, guess the scale is tough to see in the pic

2 Likes

I’m really grateful for these reports. This was supposed to be a week I had planned out for a solo trip. I may not have been able to take my trip, but I was at least able to live a little bit of it through each of them. So my thanks for all of the reports and I’ll need to be content with that.

We are planning a family trip in about 4 years, but maybe I’ll see if the wife can help me sneak in a solo trip in between.

4 Likes

Some pics from a full day today.

16 Likes

Huey, Dewey, and Louie

I thought we were playing wrong answers only.

I’m all packed! Leaving on the 6 month anniversary of lockdown starting. My last time in an area with a bunch of people…March 11 at a hockey game. The next day, the world changed.

6 Likes

Ran into Brayden from Mickey Views

14 Likes

Good morning on another beautiful start to the day. Good position

12 Likes

Best park day!!!

3 Likes

Parking lot opened up at 8:25. Went right into the park and walked onto FOP.

4 Likes

I found Jafar @OBNurseNH

12 Likes

I love this thread.

I had an EPIC DLR trip planned for last June. I knew where my DD could look for the Disneyland Cats, play musical chairs with Alice, and when we could meet some of the people we pin trade with online. I had plans to charm my DFIL with Disney magic and flag retreats and an Angels game planned for my husband.

This trip was so in my blood I feel as if I could write a trip report without it happening. Took me a long time after it was cancelled to enjoy pictures and stories like these.

I love seeing the pictures and small stories that are pure Disney and less “how Disney is handling COVID”. Bring on the magic!

3 Likes

No

5 Likes

Resembles him :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

The beautiful weather did not last long. It has been raining on and off since around 10. Tough to get any good pics. Being so close to the gates of the parking lot paid off. We walked right on to FOP. We got immediately back in the queue and waited about 25mins. The we went to the Safari with about a 10 minute wait. After KS wait times got out of control. 50 mins for Dino, 55 for FOP, and 50 for Navi.

9 Likes

Wow, it sounds like an amazing trip. I hope you get to take it for real at some point! You really pinned down (see what I did there?) some of the more obscure Disney magic. We always are on the lookout for the cats when we are there. And the flag retreat is always very moving. Someday I hope to read your trip report and rejoice with you in your EPIC adventure!

1 Like