Is anyone else having the post WDW blues? AKA Galuchies Trip Report

With three trip reports to follow at once, with @tddusina, @chails, and @Randall1028 for the last week or so, it has been a grand time here in forum.

Now there are no trips to follow.

Is it possible to have post-trip letdown if you didn’t GO on a trip?

Anyone else?

No? Just me? K.

Where is @galuchies_463555??? HELP US OUT! FEED OUR ADDICTION!!! DON’T MAKE US DO WORK!!!

That is all.

21 Likes

I volunteer as tribute! *booking plane ticket, checking Disney availability…

13 Likes

Yep! The rain here in PA is fitting my mood. Though I’m keeping up with @chails UOR report so that helps. (Love the riddikulus mask btw.) I know it’s not the same for the WDW diehards, but it is different than my spreadsheets…

@OBNurseNH I’m always in for a midday virtual happy hour to cheer us up?!

3 Likes

My DLR trip was supposed to be a week from Friday, so I’m completely feeling it!!

I’ve been cooking Disney / Universal / Theme Park meals & treats on the weekends to have something as a substitute.

I did Green Eggs & Ham Tots from Universal last weekend…

7 Likes

@OBNurseNH, I think it’s very possible, especially with the caliber of trip reporting we’ve been treated to recently.

However, I think of our December trip - hopefully still in the works but probably not at the resort we’re booked at (CS) - and get the doldrums. There’s no way in any universe we could post those kinds of reports . . . :blush:

4 Likes

Are you saying I need to post next week? :joy: I leave for Orlando Saturday!! DHS is Sunday​:grinning:

10 Likes

I’ll be there next week (Wed-Mon), and planning to at least update a couple of times a day as I can, although not quite live. Will be a sorry replacement for @Randall1028’s updates, but will hopefully help ease the blues!

10 Likes

Ok…twist my arm and I MIGHT go back. :wink::blush:

4 Likes

this. :point_up_2:t2:

5 Likes

I am here, beautiful morning in MK.

28 Likes

You in a time vortex? Morning was a while ago! :joy:

2 Likes

Oh thank goodness.

I feel the withdrawal symptoms abating. Please keep the photos coming.

6 Likes

Hush! Let the man speak. You had your turn. I don’t care what time of day he thinks it is so long as I get to see inside the bubble

5 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:

Mm mmmm mmmhh mmmmhh mmm muh

5 Likes

Yes! all the great trip reporting, pictures and it’s done :worried:

1 Like

I will see what i can do. The afternoon has been a bit damp

1 Like

Well at least you didn’t say moist.

People hate that word

4 Likes

Rain has let up so was able to get on BTTM. Longest wait today was this. 25 minutes. We have ridden just about everything today. Waiting to board

17 Likes

Uh oh. Photos on rides. That’s a no-no. Ask @ryan1

I love that top photo!

4 Likes

I feel like a rookie compared to @Randall1028

19 Likes