Is a Disney Clause in a contract a thing?

Yes, I will get money and vacation time out of it.
But then I will have to justify to the family and myself why WDW is the best way to spend said money and time.
You know, I would have the freedom to choose other things… I just have to develop the will to choose other things. LOL

I know what you are saying, so the company doesn’t fight to keep the good worker, they go and get another job, paying more. So the company saves money not paying what they are worth, they make more, and it is everyone else that has to pick up the slack and gets nothing.

Honestly the vote of confidence form our president and his telling me his plan for my future in the company, is almost as valuable to me as the money. It was really nice to hear that they didn’t want me to go.

2 Likes

yup. I miss the days where loyalty to a company was rewarded at the lower levels and not (seemingly) just upper management only. “Oh you sat in meetings all day while your underlings did what was asked of them? Here’s a nice year end bonus for just you!”

1 Like

Me too!!!

1 Like

Re:free trip to WDW. Suggest a course at Disney Institute. Wife got several days paid by her employer to “learn the Disney way”. Included food, passes, resort.

2 Likes

@robin_brown_664876 this is a GREAT idea. I did a one-day course and working on the plan to do one of the 3 days. In addition to the Disney fun part of it, it is an excellent professional development opportunity.

2 Likes

Plus she got “stuff” and a hat. I think she got ears,too

2 Likes

Graduation ears!

2 Likes

Amen!

1 Like