iPhone App - can’t log in

Hi, I’ve been unable to log in to the iPhone app lately. I changed my pw, checked to make sure java and cookies were enabled, but still no luck. Any ideas?

Uninstall and then reinstall? And restart your phone. That’s the one I forget about that seems to fix most problems the quickest! :joy:

That helped. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble logging into the iPhone app. You may try to check your internet connection. Make sure that you are connected to a stable internet connection. If it doesn’t solve the problem, clear the app cache and data or update the app. Ensuring that you have the latest version of the app installed on your iPhone is essential. If none of the above steps work, you can contact the app’s customer support for further assistance. Tbh, I’ve never had such problems. I use only reliable apps, such as those from https://smartengines.com/, so I don’t have problems. But I hope these suggestions help you resolve the login issue with the iPhone app.

Erm, you replied to a post from almost 5 years ago. :flushed: But you had lots of helpful suggestions!