Instagram video of woman trying to steal a cucumber from Living with the Land

I guess she forgot to Mobile Order her lunch.

2 Likes

:frowning_face: I wonder if that video is old. I thought masks were still required on rides? And as of a couple weeks ago, there were still partitions on LWTL. But anyway, that’s a dumb, selfish thing to do.

1 Like

I can’t get on it, it says the page doesn’t exist. But it sounds pretty crazy.

I’d guess that Guest Services and Security had a nice conversation afterwards. I guess the silver lining for them is that they won’t need to worry about park reservations anymore.

I think I read in another article that these two exited the boat several times.

1 Like

Mask requirements for indoors was removed on June 15th and WDW has been removing plexiglass from rides in the past two weeks.

2 Likes

June 15th was the first day masks were no longer required while indoors or on attractions - if you were fully vaccinated. And it’s on the honor system. So it’s very possible this is recent.

1 Like

Oh I got it to work! What absolute numpties. I hope they got lifetime bans.

3 Likes

This was the weirdest thing ever.
I hope stealing a cuke was worth a lifetime ban.

2 Likes

FYI, this is the Instagram account where the video was originally posted

https://www.instagram.com/alex64gaming/

Also, it is now being reported that this group of people did this multiple times, jumping out the boats and witnesses report no action from CM at the end of the ride.

1 Like

Clearly a misunderstanding.
Thought it was that other attraction: Looting from The Land.

18 Likes

Pirates of the Land Pavilion

14 Likes

Living with the Land: Smuggler’s Run (and Fall)

15 Likes

Disney is getting too expensive for some guests. They need to ride Living with the Land or they don’t eat that day.

11 Likes

Why is this a thing? I’m so confused. lol

14 Likes

I wouldn’t for a churro. They aren’t my thing. Now if they grew Dole Whips, well, I’d probably be asking the forum for bail money.

7 Likes

Living with the Banned

8 Likes