Inside the Walt Disney Archives: 50 years of preserving the magic. Bowers museum Santa Ana

I’m not sure how the pictures got jumbled :blush I thought this ( the tour) was well worth the $20 ticket price

16 Likes

Thanks for all the pictures, it looks amazing!

4 Likes

Oh my goodness. I need to get DD16 there!!!

3 Likes

Thanks Karen! I wish I took them as good as you!!!

1 Like

Wow just Wow well worth the $20

3 Likes

They look great! You did good!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I want to go! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t even know about this!

I still have 2 hotel reservations I haven’t cancelled for an unlikely November DLR trip. I could use one of those hotel reservations to visit this museum and visit whatever is open at DLR.

3 Likes

Oh my! I cannot tell you how much I love that you shared your pictures here! I think I will look at them over and over this weekend. Thank you!

3 Likes

Loving all the photos!! Thanks for starting my day with a smile.

3 Likes

That was amazing! I feel like I was with you on the tour.

2 Likes

How fun! Thanks for all the pictures. I saw a scaled down version of this at the Museum of Science and Industry years ago. This one looks amazing.

1 Like

More pictures to share :smile:

10 Likes

I got an email from The Grand Legacy for $79 a night rooms through November!

2 Likes

wow! thanks for posting all the photos! looks like a great exhibit!

i headed to the bowers museum website to learn more and came across this walkthrough video:

4 Likes

The exhibit has extended once again!! If you are in the area it is a must see :sparkling_heart: Debating on going back for the third time :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Reopening on the 17th!!!

5 Likes

Just got two tickets for me and DW at 10am on Friday, April 2nd! Thanks for the tip!

Here is the site for purchasing tickets:

https://www.bowers.org/index.php/visit

6 Likes

Alright! You are going to love it!!:sparkling_heart:

3 Likes