Inquiring minds…

Does anyone know if the list of attractions included in Genie+ Is fixed, or will it fluctuate based on some bean counter’s whim? I looked over my park guides from my 2019 visit (borderline hoarder) and counted 60 FP+ attractions over the 4 parks.

There was a list shared, I think in the original Genie thread, but I don’t think it was official. It had pretty much the same rides but no shows or character meets I think.

1 Like

More than 40 this says.

2 Likes

It should be fixed, just like the FastPass lane was. They are currently installing “Lightning Lane” signs at the secondary queues, making them seem permanent. And closing a LL at random times would not go over well!

Looks like 39 (give or take) G+ LL queues and 8 LL$ queues.

1 Like

They should be semi fixed. As in they’ll stay the same for a while, but will change.

For example, when Tron opens it will almost certainly become like RotR with a BG and LL$ options, whilst either 7DMT or Space drops back to Genie+. Ditto when GotG opens, something (and it might well be Rat) will drop down to Genie+.

So any change will probably be announced say a month ahead, or 2 weeks ahead. It won’t change day by day.

At least I hope that’s the case.

Also the official announcement did say shows could be added to Genie+ later too.

3 Likes