Initial plans for our June trip. input, please!

I don’t have the touring plans written up yet, but with Disney having MK close early 6/21-I’m adjusting my thoughts on how to tackle the parks for this short trip! Mind our main “goals” are Tron & the re-done Epcot, including Guardians.

Thursday-am at Epcot, “lunch around the world,” midday break, evening at MK for nighttime ride on Tron, fireworks, & dessert party.

Friday-am at MK, take advantage of hopefully low crowds, maybe a second ride on Tron, if we liked it. Midday break. Evening at Epcot, including dinner at Shiki-Sai, maybe with fireworks view.

Saturday-am probably at Epcot, it’ll depend on what we want more of. Pm at HS specifically for an evening at Batuu. Plan is to get G+ this day & stack for HS. We will probably not watch Fantasmic or do so last minute.

Thoughts? Our last trip was a little over 2 years ago.

1 Like

This look like great general plan. Fo me personally, I would rather not spend more time at EP on Saturday after the Thursday and Friday time there, but it sounds like your intent is to go EP heavy.

1 Like

I like how Epcot heavy the plans are! That’s the park that I always leave wanting the most of still. But I think it’s not a bad morning to also finish up anything in MK (get another crack at Tron if you liked it & wanted to) or even head to HS earlier and make a full day of it and be able to do more shows/character meets.

1 Like

Yeah, Epcot is DH’s fave park by a lot :slight_smile: If he was the only one choosing we’d do 2 full days at Epcot-even without a festival! DD is 15 & is most excited about food this time around, :joy:. I’m the one pushing for time at Galaxy’s Edge.

We also have almost a full day on Sunday (Southwest keeps pushing our flight later) without a park ticket to figure out what all to do.

Going for a long weekend is such a different vibe than our last few trips! Today is ADR day-made my one reservation! Lol. Still debating a Sunday brunch location-any advice?

1 Like

Homecomin

But people also report really enjoying:
Raglan Road
Summerhouse By the Lake
House Of Blues

And of course there’s always Topolino’s and another favorite of mine (but for breakfast in general not just brunch) Ale & Compass

PS Today was my ADR day too, and I only needed 2 ressies since we are trying to go more QS/snackages this time around.

1 Like

ADRs make the trip feel real! I couldn’t convince the teenager to do a character meal, lol, so one “fancy” meal it is.

2 Likes