In room “Hey Disney” device at select resorts

Anyone see this yet? Just got an email about it.

3 Likes

Yes, they had it at Boulder Ridge in December!

4 Likes

We had it at Boardwalk in January. When we got in the room, the microphone is off, so you do have to do something to turn it on.

I only used it to tell me the weather.

5 Likes

The one at Saratoga Springs played Disney music!!! What was the phrase that worked?? I can’t remember!!!

2 Likes

Yes @OBNurseNH and I tried it in December. It didn’t go well :rofl:

3 Likes

Good to know!

2 Likes

They did replenish our towels or whatever it was

But overall it was underwhelming as an experience

4 Likes

They did? I didn’t think it ever understood what we wanted :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL maybe not

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

There was one in our room at Pop in December. We did nothing with it.

2 Likes

We used it at POFQ in September to get towels and liked it because you could pick the exact type and quantity you wanted of each towel. And they were brought to our room in under an hour which was nice.

3 Likes

We couldn’t figure out how to get ours at Pop to do anything! I just kept saying “Hey Disney” and shouting random questions at it but it never seemed to be the right way to ask. How did you get it to send more towels?

2 Likes

I think I said hey Disney we need more towels?

5 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one who had issues. :joy:

3 Likes

I think we asked it for towels and then used the screen to select what we wanted, but it’s also possible that we just used the touchscreen for the whole process. I can’t remember :thinking:

5 Likes

We have it here at POP. I think it is a nice extra feature. It’s going to make or break your stay.

1 Like

We had one at POFQ in October and Pop in December. In October, we played some games and just looked through the options. In December, I had to unplug it because I needed the outlet space next to the bed. New iphone and apple watch have the USB-C plugs which are wider. We were also charging DD20 iphone, 2 portable chargers, and the magic band. Outlet space was a premium since I couldn’t use a USB port since apple has gone to USB-C with newer models of phones and watches.

1 Like

I had one of these in both my AKV rooms earlier this month. I unplugged them and shoved them in a drawer. I don’t remember if I took them out the drawers as I left :grimacing:

2 Likes

I was surprised to find one in our room at ASS last week. I didn’t think they were in value resorts. We used it for weather and park hours.

2 Likes