Important times

Hi guys, I’m just starting to get into learning the new stuff in preparation for our July trip to WDW. I just want to confirm the following important times:

12:01am - can buy Genie+ for that day.
7am - book first (free/included) Genie+ LL
7am - book 2 (paid) Individual LL
7am - VQ for Tron or GoG (can make from hotel)
10am/11am - can book 2nd (free) Genie+ LL 2 hours after first LL. Or as soon as 1st LL is tapped. Continue the rest of the day.
1pm - VQ for Tron or GoG (must be in that park)
6pm - on Deluxe extended hours, VQ for Tron/GoG (must be in that park?)

Are there any corrections or additions I should make to the schedule?

2 Likes

Yes but your order of operations should be:
VQ then
LL then
ILL$

This depends on what time your park opens that day. And it’s based on public park opening, not early entry. If your park opens at 8, this would be correct (10am). If your park opens at 9, it would be 11. The exception is if that first one was booked for earlier than 10 or 11 and then you could book the next right away (ie if it was a 9am LL, when you tap in at 9ish you can book the next LL)

None of them are free though.

Don’t have to be in but do have to have tapped in.

4 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply! Yes I will list the 7 am order properly. I had just listed them randomly, but it makes sense to put them in order.

And by (free) I mean included in paid Genie+. So no additional payments correct. Only individual LL would have additional payments.

And for the last part regarding 6pm VQ’s … what do you mean by this? You just have to have tapped into that park at some point during the day? Or is it even less restrictive than that?

Thanks again for the help!

1 Like

This

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

Just stating that this only applies if you are staying on property.

3 Likes

Thank you, yes. We are staying on-site.

I assumed so - but I figured if people read this, they have all of the details :slight_smile:

1 Like

For the 1pm - you must have already scanned into the park, but you can leave and don’t actually have to be IN the park at 1pm.
For the 6pm - you do NOT have to be in, nor have already entered, the park.

3 Likes

That is also true for the 1pm VQ.

Even if you have hopped from MK or Epcot to another park, you can try for the 1pm VQ.

You can only hold one VQ at a time.

And you can only get a VQ at 7am or 1pm. The 6pm one, if eligible, can be in addition.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying!

2 Likes

I wasn’t certain of that so thanks for clarifying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to know about either a 7am OR 1pm VQ!

1 Like

It was someone here who clarified that. I think maybe on the park hopping thread.

1 Like

You CAN buy G+ at midnight but there’s really no need to stay up to do that. Just buy around 6:40AM the morning of the park day.

1 Like

Some of us night owls and up at Midnight anyway …

And we’d prefer an extra 15 mins of sleep in the morning with a 6:55 am wake-up.

Also, one less thing to think about while trying to fall asleep.

3 Likes

For the same ride. You should be able to get a Tron and a GOTG on the same day. BUT you must have used the 7am one before getting the 1pm one for a different ride.

3 Likes

Yes, you make a good point. I’m mostly likely going to be buying in the morning as I wake up. Or at 3am if I get up to pee LOL.

1 Like

Wow really? Great hack to know!

1 Like